In practice since 2004, Dr. Emiliano J. Chamorro, M.D. earned his B.A. degree from the National Autonomous University of Nicaragua School of Medicine, where he also, earned his M.D. degree in 1991. He is licensed in the State of Florida and is board certified by the American Academy of Family Physicians in 2004, specializing in Family Medicine.
Upon graduation, Dr. Chamorro worked as the Assistant Medical Director at the Hope Medical Center in Miami, Fl. Dr. Chamorro later worked as the Assistant Medical Director at the Critical Care Medical Center in Miami, Fl. In 2004, Dr. Chamorro completed his residency as the Chief Resident and supervised the duties of 24 other residents. Also, as an intern in Nicaragua he earned the Excellence in Medicine “Best Medical Intern” award. Additionally, Dr. Chamorro is fluent in Spanish and English.
Personal: Dr. Chamorro is a resident of Kendall and is happily married with three children.
[spacer size=”5″][heading font_size=”20px” color=”#284B80″]Credentials[/heading]
[tab title=” Education:”]
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) – National Autonomous University of Nicaragua
- Medical School (M.D.) – National Autonomous University of Nicaragua School of Medicine
[tab title=”Professional Associations”]
- American Board of Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association (AMA), Member
- Florida Medical Association (FMA), Member
- Dade County Medical Association (MDCMA)